Saturday 18 January 2014

A Sneak Peek at Skylark WoTG Kit - available 1st February

I was very excited when my order of NEW products arrived earlier this week! I have plenty of photos printed ready to add to pages, so started with the Skylark WoTG kit! I love the colours and they include a couple of Alison's favourite colours, so this was the perfect kit to use for some of her birthday photos. If you would like to create some pages and other projects using this kit, book into the "March Thebarton Workshop" where we will be using this paper pack! Below are the pages I have created so far!
These pages are from the WoTG kit - with minor changes

I used the Rock 'n' Roll technique to stamp the dragon fly using Lagoon & Pear Inks

This is the additional layout for the Skylark WoTGkit - with minor changes

I used the Rock 'n' Roll technique with Lagoon & Pear Inks for the heart & used foam tape to add dimension

Foam tape is a great way to add dimension to pages

I masked the 'You & Me' out of the banner and wrote my title

I love the Slate Striped Twist ties for adding something extra to a project

I saw a page like this using the NEW Ivy Lane papers by Susan Williams and loved it. Then when I got the new catalogue, I found there was a page (on page 95) featuring this layout, so I decided I would do one too! I am really pleased with how it turned out! You could create it too - the idea is based on Pattern #2 in Make It from Your Heart Volume 2

The title is cut from the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge

After cutting the overlay from the Artbooking Cricut cartridge, I added hexagons behind the frame - cut from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge using paper from the Skylark paper pack.

The cake is cut on the Cricut too. I added Aqua Dots to the cake. I also used the beautiful Lagoon Shimmer Tape - available from 1st February.

Another dragon fly stamped with Lagoon and Pear inks using the Rock 'n' Roll technique. Aqua Dots added for interest

Close up view of the first page

Close up of page 2

Close up of page 3

Close up of page 4

Close up of page 5

Close up of page 6  
Why not join me at one of my regular workshops? I would love to see you!
Host your own gathering with me and you could earn FREE and exclusive discounted product! Contact me to book your event!

I look forward to catching up with you soon.                         Doreen