Wednesday 19 April 2017

Smile

May is National Scrapbooking Month and Close To My Heart has done it again by offering another gorgeous collection of products to celebrate! The Live Beautifully is only available during May. It includes a paper pack and coordinating stamp set.  & a Cut Above Kit - for creating 5 stunning double page layouts with all the hard work already done. There are also a couple of Album Bundles at 20% off the RRP. These bundles are priced at just $103.95 during May WSL, (with a retail value of $132.00) include:
  • Live Beautifully Cut Above™ layout kit, 
  • Black My Legacy™ album (D-ring or post-bound), 
  • Marvy® Uchida® LePen™ journaling pen, 
  • Tombow® permanent adhesive. 

The paper pack is so versatile! 


Here are a couple of layouts I have completed using it. 
I used Kraft & Sea Glass Cardstock with some of the gold foiled patterned paper from the Live Beautifully paper pack to create this Winter Layout. I added some Gold Glitter paper for the snow flakes. 


After creating a few projects using this paper pack, I wanted to use some of the left over pieces. This layout is the result. I added Whisper & White Daisy Cardstock, with some flowers cut from the Flower Market Cricut Collection, and leaves stamped from the Live Beautifully stamp set. I added some White & Gold twine and Gold Glitter Dots to finish the page!

Come back again soon and see what I have been creating and what is NEW.

Doreen 


No comments: