Wednesday 24 May 2017

Live Beautifully

National Scrapbooking month is almost over! There is only a week left to get your supplies!

These are another two pages I shared at my annual scrapbooking retreat this past weekend. 

This layout was inspired by one on page 22 of the Seasonal Expressions 1 catalogue. I used Whisper, White Daisy, Sea Glass Cardstock, Live Beautifully Paper Pack, B1548 - Journaling Prompts Stamp Set, Sea Glass & Whisper Ink Pads.


This layout was inspired by one on the Close to My Heart FB page on 19th March. I used White Daisy Cardstock, Sea Glass Glitter Paper, Live Beautifully Paper Pack and the D1720 - Keep Dreaming Stamp Set with the Sea Glass Ink Pad.

All products used on these pages can be found on my website: http://doreenwatkins.closetomyheart.com.au/ 






CC1212B Live Beautifully Paper Pack





1385 White Daisy Cardstock












X5929 Whisper Cardstock





X5789 Sea Glass Cardstock












Z3240 Sea Glass Glitter Paper










Z2813 Sea Glass Ink Pad











Z2872 Whisper Ink Pad












B1548 Journaling Prompts Stamp set











D1720 Keep Dreaming Stamp Set






Come back again soon and see what is NEW and what I have been creating. And don't miss out on the gorgeous Live Beautifully collection only available till the end or May WSL!

Doreen






No comments: