Thursday 15 June 2017

No Worries Australasian Blog Hop



Hello and welcome aboard our No Worries Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. If you have arrived here from Megan's blog, then you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post. 



Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s No Worries Collection. I used Pattern 14 from the Make It From the Heart, Volume 2 Idea Book as inspiration for my page.





Whilst the No Worries collection is designed for those summer holiday pics, I have used it for anything but! It was the perfect collection to showcase these pics of our neighbourhood and precious Polly dog with a couple of her doggy friends. 


 This Workshop Your Way collection can be yours for just $41.00. Individual components can be ordered from your CTMH consultant.
·        
If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order here 

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Nell, to see what crafty goodness she has for you.

If you have a Cricut Explore (or above) and you can use this link to cut the "OUR NEIGHBOURHOOD" title banner and the blank banner that I added "Polly & Friends" to.

The products I have used to create this layout are:
Make It From Your Heart Volume 2
Glue Dots - to adhere the Burlap Ribbon

Come back again and see what else I have been creating and what is NEW.

Doreen

5 comments:

Nell said...

So awesome to see your beautiful work on here this month Doreen. Xxx

Anonymous said...

Oooh, LOVE your layout Doreen

Vandra said...

Great Layout, matches so well with the "puppy" :)

Lauren said...

What a sweet and whimsical layout!

Shaunna Richards said...

Gorgeous layout Doreen. I like the way you have one photo split over the two pages. Tahnks for share the banners too,