Friday 1 September 2017

S1709 - Feel So Blessed Australasian Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to our S1709 - Feel So Blessed Stamp of the Month Australasian Blog Hop. If you have arrived from Wendy's blog, then you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, welcome! Please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today, I would like to share with you some artwork that features the Close To My Heart September Stamp of the Month. 



My page layout was created using the NEW Make It From Your Heart Volume 3 Idea Book. I used pattern #33 (on page 72), 

Our Evie cat is such a character! She certainly is the boss and likes to let us know. And she is happy to pose for photos!

To create this layout I used:

















This cards was made using the White Bulk Cards, Linen Cardstock, Basics Fundamentals Paper Pack, S1709 - Feel So Blessed Stamp Set, Espresso Ink Pad, White Burlap Ribbon, & Thin 3D Foam Tape.

This exclusive Feel So Blessed Stamp Set (S1709) is only available during September.  It can be yours for just $7.50 with a qualifying order of $75.00 or you can get it $27.00 if ordered separately. 

Contact your consultant today to place an order. 

If you do not have a consultant, you can contact me or place an order here!


I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Nell to see what gorgeous projects she has created for you.

Come back again soon and see what is NEW and what else I have been creating. 

Doreen 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely delightful, Doreen. Great work

Doris Taylor said...

Great layout and card, I too was blessed with sharing my home with cats and they were wonderful to have around the house.

Nell said...

Lovely Doreen! The enchantment fundamentals are the only ones I haven't played with so I totally missed that we have a red spotty paper!? I know what I will be ordering next lol.

Kathleen said...

You can never go wrong with red, white and blue (says the lady from the USA). Beautiful work!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely Doreen.